Feature Articles by Cookie Tuminello:
- Success in 2012: Got MAP - will travel!
- January 10th, 2012
- What Would Steve Jobs Do?
- October 12th, 2011
- When is "Enough" Enough?
- July 5th, 2011
- Success - Sometimes We Quit Too Soon!
- April 5th, 2011
- Careful…Your Professional Etiquette Is Showing!
- March 1st, 2011
- Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude
- February 1st, 2011
- The Year 2011: Commitments vs. Confusion
- January 11th, 2011
- When You Throw Dirt - You Lose Ground
- November 2nd, 2010
- Getting Back to Business Basics
- October 5th, 2010
- You CAN Teach an Old Dog New Tricks!
- September 7th, 2010
- NEWS FLASH: Overwhelm is not Terminal!
- August 3rd, 2010
- Are You Waiting On The World To Change?
- July 6th, 2010
- Since When Did Mediocrity Become The Norm?
- June 1st, 2010
- Does Integrity Reside In Your Business?
- May 4th, 2010
- Are You Working On Or In Your Business?
- April 6th, 2010
- 3 Steps To Achieving New Goals
- March 2nd, 2010
- There is No Such Thing as a Good Excuse
- January 26th, 2010
- Is Money the Only Motivator in Your Business?
- January 19th, 2010
- Is The Fear of Success Holding You Back?
- January 12th, 2010
- Opportunity is all Around You
- January 5th, 2010
- Got Deadlines? I've Got Solutions!
-December 8th, 2009
- Change Starts With You!
-December 1st, 2009
- 4 Sure Fire Signs You Need Additional Personnel
- November 10th, 2009
- 5 Questions To Ask Before You Make A Hasty Decision
- November 3rd, 2009
- What Does A Coach Do Anyway?
- October 27th, 2009
- 5 Surefire Signs You’re In Denial In Your Business
- October 20th, 2009
- 2 Steps That Will Motivate Your Team
- October 13th, 2009
- The 7 Word Sentence That Can Sabotage Your Success
- October 6th, 2009
- 4 Steps to Getting and Keeping “A” List Clients
- September 29th, 2009
- Letting Go of "D" (Difficult) Clients
- September 22nd, 2009
- What Does Success really look like to you?
- September 15th, 2009
- What does your 90 Day Plan look like for your Business?
- September 8th, 2009
- Want Change? Start with Patience!
- September 1st, 2009
- Is Your Inaction Costing You Business?
- August 18th, 2009
- Goodbye Information Age, Hello Conceptual Era!
- August 11th, 2009
- When You Throw Dirt, You Lose Ground!
- August 4th, 2009
- 5 Steps For Taking Calculated Risks To Succeed
- July 28th, 2009
- 6 Steps to Get Out of Procrastination and Into Action
- July 21st, 2009
- Employers and Employees: Partners or Enemies?
- July 14th, 2009
- Who’s Lighting Whose Fire?
- July 7th, 2009
- 5 Steps To Powerful Communication
- June 30th, 2009
- Success is about growing others...
- June 23rd, 2009
- Wish You Had More TIME??
- June 16th, 2009
- Are you a laboring artist or visionary?
- June 9th, 2009
- Want to go from a good to great leader?
- May 26th, 2009
Midlife Mastery Interview (from the Midlife Tele-Summit) - click here to listen!
BlogTalk Radio Interview with Coach Rachelle Disbennett Lee, PhD - click here to listen!
Free Teleclass Audio
Set Your Boundaries in Stone - click here to listen!
Here’s a sampling of my favorite all-time ‘Cookieism’s” for you to ponder and enjoy!
“Wake up Alice , this ain't wonderland. Wishing and hoping for things to change in your life isn’t going to cut it. Things in your life don't change until you TAKE ACTION to change them. The quality of your life depends on it.” – Cookie Tuminello
“Have you ever noticed that every time something happened in your life, you were there?” - Cookie Tuminello
“Being committed to change will take you a lot farther than a half hearted New Year’s Resolution.” - Cookie Tuminello
“Life happens one moment at a time and if we are not careful we will miss them.” – Cookie Tuminello
“When you begin to count your blessings you begin to see more of life.” - Cookie Tuminello
“I believe that life is a journey of endless possibilities waiting to be explored.” – Cookie Tuminello
“I believe that people have within themselves the tools and skills they need to be successful. My expertise helps them find within themselves the ability to grow and achieve beyond their wildest dreams.” - Cookie Tuminello
“I believe that life is like a gift that we get to open everyday, some of the presents we like and some we don’t.” - Cookie Tuminello
“I believe my work in life now is to minimize my missed opportunities.” - Cookie Tuminello
“There is a saying “If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much space” I believe the edge is where all the good stuff is!” - Cookie Tuminello